The Baader MicroStage II enables camera adaption onto almost any telescope, spotting scope and many binoculars.
The camera support arm moves to the side (with clickstop action) for visual aiming. Camera remains completely adjusted and ready for shooting the image when the support arm is 'clicked' back into place.
- Rigid, all metal construction
- Holds and centres all digital cameras with standard lens
- Folding design, requires almost no storage space in your accessory case.
- Lightweight but extremely strong (290g)
- Holds cameras up to 1kg in weight
- Fits all eyepieces from 29mm to 63mm in diameter
- Measures 175x120x63mm in folded position
- Soft leather bag included for scratch free storage together with your valuable optical equipment
- Clickstop 3D-camera support arm, perfect for all spotting scopes for birders and shooters alike
Please note that stock levels do fluctuate so please call or email to check today's stock before placing your order.
This Double DVD (180min) is a simplified easy to understand guide to the operation of the Meade ETX Telescopes. Unlike other instructional aids, this DVD is clearly laid out and goes into great detail for instance on the polar alignment setup for photography.
Great Price at only £16.99
Beginners Guide To Equatorial Mounted Telescopes. DVD Video
Learn how to use your equatorial mounted telescope in 45 minutes!
Great Price at only £14.99
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If you can find any product on our website cheaper elsewhere, we'll aim to beat that price.