Heavy-duty alt-azimuth tripod features sturdy aluminum tripod with accessory tray and slow motion flex cables for fine adjustments. Features 1/4"x20 mounting screw.
- SkyMaster 20x80 and 25x100 binoculars
- Ultima 80 and 100 Spotting scopes
- C90 and C130 Mak Spotting scopes
- C5 Spotting scope
- most other middleweight/heavyweight binoculars, spotting scopes and telescopes
- Folded height - 32 inches
- Extendable aluminum tripod legs with heavy duty mount head
- Sliding 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- Flexible slow motion cables for both altitude and azimuth
- Max extended height - 45 inches
Please note that stock levels do fluctuate so please call or email to check today's stock before placing your order.
This Double DVD (180min) is a simplified easy to understand guide to the operation of the Meade ETX Telescopes. Unlike other instructional aids, this DVD is clearly laid out and goes into great detail for instance on the polar alignment setup for photography.
Great Price at only £16.99
Beginners Guide To Equatorial Mounted Telescopes. DVD Video
Learn how to use your equatorial mounted telescope in 45 minutes!
Great Price at only £14.99
PRICE MATCH PROMISE
If you can find any product on our website cheaper elsewhere, we'll aim to beat that price.