The stunning new William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO is the new jewel of the apochromatic refractor world. From the pristine white finish on the CNC tube to the elegant gold trim, this telescope has more than just good looks.
The new GT71 features a 3 element objective using high quality FPL53 extra low dispersion glass that reduces any secondary spectrum to an unbelievable degree.
· Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
· Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
· Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces
· This f/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
2" V-power Focuser
· Extra-smooth new 2" Crayford focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting (up to 15Lb.)!
· Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
· Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
· Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
Simply Beautiful Finish
· quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
· Top quality anodizing.
· Very compact for carrying on flights.
Accessories NOT Included:
- Finder Bracket (Optional)
- Finder Scope (Optional)