Bresser Messier AR-80/640 AZ NANO Telescope£169.00
When looking at the technical data, 80mm aperture may not look too impressive. However, during astronomical and terrestrial observations the impact of the 31% more light gathering power in respect to a 70mm aperture refractor are easily visible.
Bresser Messier NT-130/1000 Optical Tube Assembly£196.00
Mirror telescope with GP-Level dovetail plate for beginners and hobby astronomers
Perfect for visual observing the moon, planets and bright star clusters and nebulars
Optical design: Newtonian reflector / Aperture: 130mm / Focal length: 1000mm
Length: 920mm / Diameter of tube: 165mm / Weight: 5 KG
Bresser Messier NT-130S/650 Parabolic OTA£196.00
Precisely made parabolic mirror, perfect suitable for visual observing and astrophotography
• Perfect for beginners, but also a nice rich field scope for experienced astronomers and astrophotography. It will match perfect on Exos-1 (EQ4) and bigger mounts.
• 6x30 straight through reticle
• Cradle rings with handle and integrated piggyback camera holder (1/4 thread)
• Dovetail plate with stainless steel rail
• 50,8mm (2) to 31,7mm (1,25) adapter with integrated T2 thread (T2-adapter ring for your camera is needed)
Bresser Messier AR-102s/600 Hexafoc Optical Tube Assembly£219.00
• Optical system: Achromatic Fraunhofer refractor
• Highest practical power: 200x
• Objective lens diameter: 102 mm
• Focal length: 600 mm
• Aperture ratio: f/5.9
• Eyepiece diameter: 50.8 mm (2") and 31.7 mm (1.25")
Bresser AR102XS/460 Hex Focus ED Refractor OTA£240.00
This short focal ratio refracting telescope from Bresser is an ideal instrument for those who want a quick "grab and go" instrument for wide field deep sky observation. This diminutive scope really packs a deceptively large punch for deep sky observation
Bresser Messier 6" Dobsonian Telescope£299.00
BRESSER Messier 6" Planetary Dobson Telescope - now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. Great telescope for night-time and solar observation.
Bresser Messier AR-90/900 EXOS1/EQ4 Telescope£338.00
Excellent for entering into the hobby of astronomy: 90mm aperture delivers 200 times more light than the naked eye. The MESSIER AR-90 gives you images that are many times brighter than the instrument Galileo Galilei was using for his famous explorations almost 400 years ago.