90MM (3.5") F/1250 COMPUTERISED AUTO-TRACKING MAKSUTOV-CASSEGRAIN TELESCOPE
IDEAL GRAB-AND-GO SCOPE - A PERFECT LIFESTYLE GIFT!!
The Heritage-90 packs a powerful punch and is ideal for observing the Moon, planets and double-stars, and also can be used for high power daytime terrestrial viewing.
The Virtuoso™ mount provides a stable platform and will track night sky objects automatically once located.
The telescope can be slewed automatically in both axes, at five different speeds, via the mount’s electronic keypad.
A great feature of the Virtuoso™ is the patented Freedom-Find™ dual-encoder technology which also allows the telescope to be moved manually in either axis without losing its alignment or positional information, giving the user enormous convenience and flexibility during observing sessions.
Furthermore, the Virtuoso™ mount can be upgraded to Go-To by purchasing a Synscan™ AZ Go-To handset and cable, allowing 42,900+ night sky objects to be automatically found from its extensive database.
As well as its superb astronomical functionality, the Virtuoso™ mount has a lot of other clever features for photography (camera not included):
Camera Cruising: Take photographs automatically with your DSLR at up to 6 preset positions. The mount will stop at each predetermined position and automatically trigger the camera’s shutter release. (Canon-D electronic shutter release cable supplied but other Skywatcher cables are readily available)
Video Cruising/Time Lapse Photography: The mount can automatically move your video camera through up to 6 preset positions without any pause. Up to 5 speeds can be selected in this mode (see below)
Panoramic/Matrix Photography: The mount can control a DSLR camera to take long distance panoramas up to 360°.
Supplied in attractive giftbox.
• Magnifications (with eyepieces supplied): x50 & x125
• Highest Practical Power (Potential): x180
• Diameter of Primary Mirror: 90mm
• Telescope Focal Length: 1250mm (f/13.88)
• Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
• 90° Star Diagonal 1.25
• Red Dot Finder
• Virtuoso™ Computerised Multi-Function Mount
• DC Servo Motors, Driving Resolution 2.42 arc sec
• Payload Capacity 4kg
• Astronomical Tracking Speed: Sidereal Rate
• Slewing Speeds: 8x, 16x, 64x, 400x, >2000x Max
• Speeds in Time Lapse Mode: 1xRotation/24hrs/6hrs/3hrs, 2.5°/sec, 1.2°/sec
• Supplied with L-Bracket and Canon-D Electronic Shutter Release Cable
(note: Cellphone adapter is not included)
• Virtuoso™ Mount Upgradeable to GoTo with addition of Synscan™
AZ GoTo Handset and cable (available separately)
• Telescope/Mount attachable to most Prosumer tripods via 3/8” thread
• Power Requirement: 12v DC 1 Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive). Skywatcher
Power Tank Recommended or AA Batteries (not supplied)
• Overall Weight Approx 5.1kg (mount 3.7kg), Dimensions 29x29x45cm