Brand new 2020 version！From the pristine white finish on the CNC to the elegant gold trim which has more than just good looks. Superior quality glass with a high quality rack and pinion focuser. A superb imaging OTA.
· Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
· Extremely sharp.
· Excellent color correction.
· Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces.
· This F/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
2.5” R&P Focuser
· 2.5”R&P Ultra robust focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting! Heavy duty: perfect for your accessories.
Simply Beautiful Finish
· Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
· Top quality anodizing.
· Very compact for carrying on flights.
Attention to Details
· 2" & 1.25" adapter included in the price.
· Anti-marring brass compression rings.
· 90mm mounting rings are optional.
· Though you will never need it, you have a 2-year warranty from WO, and the certainty that we will be there to assist you even beyond that, if you need!
An in house Zygo interferometer test & report is available with this telescope. Click here to read about the interferometer test in more detail. There are various packages available on this model. Please select from the packages above. The optical test and enhance includes a full inspection of the telescope, including optics, focuser, paintwork and other mechanical parts. A precise optical check is then performed then the scope is enhanced to ensure you get the best possible optical performance from your new instrument.
The interferometer is essentially a measuring instrument. Within the interferometer is a calibrated laser that is pointed through the optical test surface, then onto a high quality reference sphere, then back through the test subject then to an internal camera which gives us the measurement on the screen. From this, we can adjust the position of the test optic and the reference sphere to obtain a perfectly calibrated system. The more central the laser to the test optic and then on return, the better and more accurate reading and measurement we can take. This takes a lot of adjustment to get the best results from the optical surface. Once the measurement has been taken, we are provided with a series of results that show the optical quality of the surface plus other information. We will aim to provide 0.95 Strehl or higher.
• Mounting Rings
• New 2019 CNC Carry Handle Bar
• New Dovetail Plate
• 2.5” R&P Focuser
• Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented)
• Soft Carry Case
• Two-year, no fuss warranty and constant customer service!
• M63 -2” Rotolock
• 1.25” Rotolock
• 2019 All New Slide-base 50mm Guiding Rings
• All New 50mm/F4 Rotolock Guide scope
• New Full frame x0.8 Flattener
• Retracted Length：390mm
• Tube with Rings and Dovetail Weight：3.95kg